Trainee Lettings Negotiator - Estate Agency - GranthamCompetitive Basic Salary - Uncapped Commission - Career Progression - Excellent Training and Development
We're looking for a highly motivated TraineeEstate Agent / Lettings Negotiator to join our fantastic residential Lettings team in Grantham. The TraineeEstate Agent / Lettings Negotiatoris an entry level role where you will learn all aspects of residential lettings and be taken through an industry leading development and training program.
What's in it for you as our TraineeEstate Agent / Lettings Negotiator?
- Industry leading training and development
- Full support and training to become ARLA - NFOPP qualified
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Car allowance
Key responsibilities of a TraineeEstate Agent / Lettings Negotiator
The main purpose of the role is to generate and book valuations, conduct property viewings, negotiate agreements, agree lets & progress let's though to exchange and completion.
Skills and experience required to be a successful TraineeEstate Agent / Lettings Negotiator
- Preferably an experienced sales person
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network or over 1,250 branches, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.