Raisso Inc. is seeking an experienced Medical Surgical Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Alturas, CA. Shift: 3x12 hr flex Start Date: 10/24/2022 Duration: 13 weeks Pay: $3960 / Week
- This position is flexible and would need to cover either Med/Surg or ER depending on the needs of the department.
- **POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:**
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
2. 2 years' experience as an Emergency Room Nurse.
3. Current licensure in good standing in the state of California.
4. ACLS, PALS, and CPR certification mandatory. Need to have TNCC within one year of hire date.
5. Ability to work with others at all levels within the organization, and collaborate effectively.
6. Above-average interpersonal, problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills.
7. Must be a team player to all departments, confidential of sensitive data, respectful of all other staff members, considerate of other people's time, and accountable for work output.
- All of our Nursing Staff is in Carobbean Blue scrubs.
- This is a requirement for accepting the position. Please, be aware of the new update for traveler and registry staff.
- Shift: DAYS/NIGHTS
- Specialty Type: Nursing
- Sub Specialties: Emergency Room Nurse,Med-surg Adult,Med-Surg Ortho,Med-surg Peds
- General Certifications : ACLS BLS/BCLS PALS
About Raisso Inc.:
Raisso is a nationwide leader in healthcare staffing and one of the most respected brands in the staffing industry.
Raisso serves the medical staffing needs of healthcare facilities in all 50 states through our nationwide network of highly skilled and dedicated healthcare professionals.
Career opportunities, travel and full-time, are available for healthcare professionals in the fields of nursing, therapy, medical laboratory, imaging, oncology, cardiopulmonary, and neurodiagnostic.
Together we'll further elevate our service offerings in order to meet the growing and changing needs of our customers while continuing to deliver a first-class employee experience.