Urology opening in Phoenix, Arizona. Premier Urology practice is seeking to add additional BE/BC Urologists
to its group in their Phoenix location. Our practice currently has 24 urologists serving patients at 11 medical offices throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, including Scottsdale, Glendale, and Mesa.
New grads and experienced professionals are welcome to apply. Why Work With Us?
Compensation & Benefits:
- We re part of a growing national network of the best urology practices.
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and a family-first focus.
- We offer a unique culture of respect and personal growth with an emphasis on clinical excellence, delivering superior patient care, and helping our employees be the very best in their field.
- A commitment to community - our employees participate in volunteer opportunities and community outreach events throughout the year.
- We're a top place to work with a great work atmosphere in modern offices and state-of-the-art surgery centers with the latest technology.
- Fully implemented Electronic Health Record
- Fully implemented Medicare PQRI and ePrescribe
- Dedicated Medical Officer
- Dedicated Compliance Officer
- Physician Oversight Committee
- Monthly M&M and Grand Rounds
- Journal Club
- Physician Mentoring Program
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K Plan with an employer contribution
- PTO Accrual
- Corporate Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Free Parking
- Regular business hours, Monday to Friday your weekends are free!
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to Click Here to Apply for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214523