Urology opening in , California. A multispecialty group practice located in California is seeking a urologist with training in minimally invasive urological skills and robotics to join their team. They also want a physician that can do adult and pediatric urology. You will be joining 2 other urologists, but 1 is cutting back. Call is shared with other urologists. They welcome board-certified and board-eligible physicians, and Spanish speaking would be a plus. P> This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus RVUs. You will be offered paid malpractice coverage, health and dental benefits, loan repayment, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, and a 401k retirement plan.
This opportunity is located minutes from beaches, redwood forests, wine and mountain bike tours, whale watching, birding, and more.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at Click Here to Apply or send your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Base salary plus RVU
- Multispecialty group practice
- Join 2 other urologists
- See adult and pediatric patients
- Area has a urology shortage
- Minimally invasive urological surgery
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot
- Spanish-speaking physician would be a plus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail