Urology opening in Albuquerque, New Mexico. A multispecialty group in New Mexico needs an additional urologist to join them in a collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists. The schedule is 3 days in the clinic and 2 days in the OR with dedicated block time. This is a high volume practice with 4 days per month of shared call. Procedures will include laparoscopic surgeries and advanced endoscopic techniques. There is access to a da Vinci robot. They also have APC support and an ultrasound technician.
This hospital-employed position offers a nationally competitive salary. You may also receive student loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, full comprehensive benefits, life insurance/disability, generous time off program (vacation, holidays, CME, and sick leave), CME allowance, a retirement plan, and paid malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich New Mexico City. It is one of New Mexico's most desirable metro areas. Enjoy a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic southwestern vistas.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at Click Here to Apply or send your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Hospital-employed position with a salary guarantee
- 3 clinical days and 2 days in the OR
- Call is 4 days per month
- General bread and butter cases
- Access to a da Vinci robot
- APC support and ultrasound technician
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Generous time off program
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail