Urology opening in , Georgia.
We are seeking a full-time BE/BC Urologist to join our practice in 2022.
- Pay is at mean of MGMA
- Residency stipend available to Residents/Fellows
Our Regional Medical Center is a progressive healthcare system proudly providing state-of-the-art technology that is located in the heart of Southwest Georgia. The area has excellent schools and a charming southern lifestyle with a strong community support system. Activities for the entire family may be enjoyed in our town. Cultural activities as well as sporting events keep everyone busy year-round!
Our town is also home to Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine South Georgia Campus, which opened in the fall of 2019. Each year, we host numerous medical students along with serving as home base for the Georgia South Family Medicine Residency, which welcomed its first class of residents in 2016. Most recently, we received a federal grant for $750,000 to begin a Psychiatric residency program.
- Named as a 2017 Top Rural Hospital by The Leapfrog Group. Nationwide only 18 rural hospitals received this distinction
- Received The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval an internationally recognized symbol of quality
- Received an A Hospital Safety Score 10 times in a row by The Leapfrog Group. This A rating names us as one of the safest hospitals in the Nation
- First Georgia hospital to be placed on the Hepatitis B Birth Dose Honor Roll by the Immunization Action Coalition
- Received Trustee Honor Roll designation from the Georgia Hospital Association
- Listed on the Hospital Engagement Networks Elite Circle for patient safety
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job # & email address to Click Here to Apply for more details
We have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: MW201588