Urology opening in Fairfield, Connecticut.
Healthcare United is seeking a BE/BC Urologist to join a Multi-specialty practice in Fairfield County, CT. Monday-Friday schedule with strong support staff.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Potential to earn $600,000+
- Incentive compensation based on productivity and quality measures.
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, holidays, sick time and CME.
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match and CME allowance.
- Sign-on $
- Relocation Assistance $
- Treat acute and chronic illnesses associated with general urology and male sexual health.
- Order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Perform surgical procedures needed to diagnosis and treat urological disorders.
- Collaborate on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other physicians and staff.
- Work with practice management to ensure compliance with billing and coding requirements.
- Work with hospital and practice leadership to expand clinical capabilities of the practice and market the practice.
- Opportunity to teach!
For more information on these positions, please contact Healthcare United directly.